The Owls Sports Club will re-open their winter nest for another offseason of training. This facility is available to baseball players in the Wilson School District in grades 7-12. We’ve made some changes from last winter. To try and maximize participation we have decided to hold workouts once a week on Saturdays:
- Workouts will start on January 4th, 2020 for all players in grades 7-12 in the Wilson School District.
- Workouts will be held every Saturday from 10:00am to 1:00pm. There will be a total of 8 workout dates.
- Dates: January 4th, January 11th, January 18th, January 25th, February 1st, February 8th, February 15th, and February 22nd.
- There will not be a workout on Saturday, February 29th
- Workouts will be a set format each Saturday. The workout will be broken down as follows: Hour 1 – Hitting Hour 2 – Fielding Hour 3 – Pitching
Each player has the option to stay as long as they want on any given Saturday. The cost for the session will be broken down by the hour. Each hour of participation will be $10.00.
Ex – If your son wants to stay for Hour 1 and Hour 2, you would pay $20.00 up front. If you’d like to participate in Hour 1 and come back for Hour 3 you have that flexibility to do so.
Payment Methods: Please note what your son’s participation will be on a weekly basis if paying upfront.
Checks can be made payable in advance and sent to:
West Lawn Owls Baseball
2324 Monroe Avenue
West Lawn, PA 19609
Cash or checks also are acceptable on the day of the workout
- Please note that payments made for workouts that are cancelled and not made up due to inclement weather will be reimbursed in full.
- All communication on cancellations or changes to workouts will be done so through our faceboook page and twitter handle.
One final important note is that a Hold Harmless/Waiver/Release must be completed (clink on New OSC waiver below for waiver), signed (by Parent or Guardian) and returned before participation in any workout. The form may be emailed to me at email@example.com, mailed to the above physical address of the field or brought with your son to the first winter workout.
Hope to see you at our Owls Nest for the winter workouts.
Coach Scott Spatz
West Lawn Owls Head Legion Coach
Secretary of the Owls Sports Club